Monday, June 13, 2011

FREEDOM!

I figured now would be a good time to update because I have some wonderful news! First of all Kevin got a job down in Provo on campus that we were hoping for. It isn't a lot of hours for now but it will be great for him during the school year. So we were super happy about that news! Second, I am DONE with all my tests! I took the last three of the six this last week. I have received two of the three results and have passed them. The other won't come for about four weeks. I am so happy to be done and I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted from my shoulders. It was quite the stressful two days, but I am done and so happy!! We now know that we are headed down to Provo in a week and a half. We are excited to get down there and get our apartment all put together and settled in. I will be looking for a job to get some income while I am waiting to get my license. I am so grateful for all the support I have had from Kevin and my family through these last couple of crazy years. On to the next chapter of life! :)

3 comments:

  1. We are excited for the next phase in you and Kevin's life! It will be MORE school, but I think easier for YOU this time around. We love you both! Keep up the good work--the Lord will bless you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! it will be nice to have new beginning down there. I'm so happy for you guys!Good luck on everything and when Layne comes down to Utah whenever and when I get to go with him I will hopefully get to see you guys more often! :) Take care and keep in touch cause we sure miss you guys! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Natalie!
    Long time no talk! This is Karen (Packham) Farnsworth. I haven't seen you since my wedding reception 2 years ago! It sounds like you have a great life ahead of you and are doing well! You're amazing!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete